Codex Synthetic DNA Products for COVID-19 Research; Dx/Vaccine Development
Codex has launched a number of newly developed products and services for COVID-19 research and diagnostic/vaccine development. The new products include:
- SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic RNA controls: safe positive controls that replace the need for live virus in RT-PCR and NGS testing protocols
- SARS-CoV-2 antigen panels and antibody libraries: allow for rapid design and iteration of antigens or antibody libraries for the development of vaccines and therapeutics using the company's BioXp 3200 gene automated synthesis platform.
- SARS-CoV-2 spike protein DNA vaccine construct, mRNA vaccine scaffold, and live attenuated vaccine scaffold for vaccine development
- SARS-CoV-2 synthetic DNA parts: span the whole genome and useful for developing DNA, RNA, and viral vector vaccines and pan-genome diagnostics
- SARS-CoV-2 full-length synthetic genome: the Wuhan-Hu-1 strain of SARS-CoV-2 cloned in a bacterial artificial chromosome for the development of vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.