The Vice President and Chief Data Officer provides the vision and strategy for data curation and management strategies and initiatives including: the development and infrastructure planning for Inspirata’s Cancer Information Data Trust (CIDT), a data portal dedicated to providing access to high-quality patient data and advancing the science of precision medicine to deliver improved and targeted cancer treatment and care, and the creation of a sustainable, long-term data model by which new classes of data can be effectively brought in to the existing schema.
The VP/CDO will:
- Be responsible for designing the infrastructure by which data is extracted, transformed and loaded into Inspirata repositories and how it is subsequently shared and analyzed in support of accelerating various discovery use cases and similarly the enhancement of personalized medicine.
- Provide expertise on all new major data related or data sensitive initiatives that further enhance the effectiveness of stored data.
- Develop collaborative initiatives to further improve the company’s anticipated lines of data products thus accelerating innovation and reducing time to market.
- Develop an understanding of our brand and delivery platforms as well as market trends to inform and help guide our product and sales strategy.
- Develop and lead initiatives to better understand our client base, guide the organization by providing insights and recommendations for enhancing products, identifying potential for new business opportunities and maximizing revenue.