Inscripta is developing the world's first scalable platform for benchtop digital genome engineering. The company’s advanced CRISPR-based platform, consisting of an instrument, reagents, and software, will offer a fully automated workflow that enables multiplexed, trackable editing of cells at an unprecedented scale. Inscripta’s goal is to empower scientists whose gene editing research is stifled by current technical and licensing limitations. By providing this unique platform and engaging in collaborative business practices, such as making its MAD7 CRISPR nuclease free for research purposes, the company enables scientists to realize a new era of biological discovery. Due to rapid growth, Inscripta has an opening for a Technical & Marketing Writer. This position can be based in either our Boulder, CO or Pleasanton, CA offices.
Inscripta is searching for an experienced Technical & Marketing Writer who will have the primary responsibility for writing and editing technical and promotional content. You must have a bachelor’s degree in the life sciences, but an advanced degree is strongly preferred. A candidate with experience in creating compelling, customer-centric content is needed to help launch our CRISPR-based genome engineering platform. You will work very closely with Commercial Operations colleagues, Product Development, and Applications Development teams. You will be the first internal writer hired at the company and an integral part of the Marketing team.
- Write and edit marketing materials (documents, video scripts, blog posts, web page copy, presentation).
- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit technical user manuals.
- Assist with technical publishing such as scientific publications, white papers, application notes, technical notes.
- Collaborate with Sales and Support teams to write copy for multimedia presentations.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documents.
- Maintain and update style guidelines for text and illustration.
- Manage updates and revisions of technical and marketing documents.