We are looking for a driven, passionate professional to co-develop our processes with our products. We look for flexible candidates eager to build an amazing company and launch an amazing product! The Process Development team is integrated with our technology and product development teams, with a focus on pulling the technology out of the lab and enabling it in Operations.
This role will be working on developing the reagent chemistry component of our product. Our product incorporates cutting edge technology from synthetic organic, nucleotide, enzyme, and surface chemistry disciplines, which makes this role highly integrative. We are looking for technical and/or people leaders in this position.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and execute experiments within the reagent production process that involve multiple chemistry disciplines
- Build documentation for user and system requirements, participate in product architecture and design, drive risk analysis, and support integration and testing activities
- Work with development scientists and engineers to establish chemistry protocols and translate to standard operating procedures
- Lead troubleshooting problems in experiments in terms of assay design, protocol and reagents.
- Lead projects in reagent chemistry to support the operations transfer and commercialization of the product/process
- Work with development scientists and engineers to develop and deploy analytical chemistry methods for characterization – and for production metrology where appropriate
- Lead development of supplier partners to support successful component development and product commercialization
- Plan quality control approach for product and process reagents and substrates
- Lead and manage growth of Process Development team in the reagent and chemistry area