TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Senior Lab Technician. This position is a full-time, entry level, temporary position. This role assists with producing research and clinical grade components and products by setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment; performing enzymatic reactions; following aseptic procedures; and documenting actions. This role will assist with processing glassware and other critical supplies required for manufacturing. Responsible for the collection, sorting, and packaging of chemical waste.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
• Documents production by accurately completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches following good documentation practices.
• Collection of properly labeled waste from the laboratories
• Assists in maintaining the chemical waste processing areas in a safe, clean, and organized manner, labeling waste for in-house storage as well as commercial disposal, and moving and managing waster drums.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
• Writes, edits and reviews batch records and SOPs.
• Receives materials, parts and supplies, and fills production orders as required.
• 1-3 years experience warehousing or manufacturing
• Experience with Standard Operating Procedures
• Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand/walk for extended periods of time
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Self-motivated and able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
• Conscious of safety requirements applicable to material handling methods
• Knowledge of laboratory hazards, exposure control, and hazardous waste disposal methods a plus
• Experience working in a Quality regulated environment a plus