The Senior Product Manager, Clinical Markets will drive development and implementation of strategies to increase NanoString's global installed base within pathology laboratories and drive reagent use within these laboratories. S/he will manage the nCounter Elements product line globally as well as a growing line of pre-defined panels available for diagnostic use outside the United States. S/he will also be responsible for product lifecycle management of the nCounter DX FLEX Analysis System. This is a global role requiring the ability to define and deploy varying tactics depending on the local market needs and regulations in various countries. The role requires a high degree of technical expertise balanced by sound business acumen. The ability to synthesize diverse types of information and distill knowledge down to key findings and consequent actions is essential in this role.
***This position can be based in our Seattle HQ or our San Mateo, CA office
- Build the Business: Engage with global sales team to drive business towards revenue targets and key business objectives
- KOL Management: Develop a strong Key Opinion Leader network with Medical and Scientific Affairs teams
- Product Conceptualization: Responsible for defining compelling product concepts, creating product positioning and value propositions, writing product requirements, proposing pricing strategies, and generating financial models.
- Product Development and Commercialization: Support product development and enhancement initiatives by providing inputs to development teams, developing product documentation, managing beta and early access programs, etc.
- Product Sustaining: Provide timely support to regional field teams and distributors.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Identify opportunities to enhance the product or customer experience and develop proposals for their implementation. Execute product obsolescence plans.
- Market Research and Analysis: Perform focused research projects including requirements gathering, competitive analysis, market segmentation, pricing/margin analysis, etc.
- Marketing Communications: Develop and implement sales support tools and training programs required by customer-facing staff. Work with Marketing Communications and Regional Marketing Teams to define, deploy, and measure success of campaigns and collateral.