We are looking for a motivated, driven scientific expert in oncology, genomics, and clinical research. The Sr. Precision Oncology Field Specialist will establish and maintain relationships with clinicians at Strata’s existing health system partners by being their first point of contact and trusted source on scientific and technical matters. Strata partners with health systems nationwide, empowering cutting-edge precision medicine programs. We provide our partners the infrastructure to implement a comprehensive, streamlined program for routine testing, efficient utilization of molecular data, and novel precision therapy trials. Assigned to a subset of health systems, the Sr. Precision Oncology Field Specialist is responsible for driving clinician participation in the Strata Trial and other assigned strategic objectives. The primary goals of this position are to ensure rapid adoption and maximum customer success with Strata’s products and services. Must have the ability to travel >50%.
- Perform as a technical account manager, acting as the primary point of contact between clinicians and company.
- Become a subject matter expert on Strata’s product and service offerings and reliably represent Strata’s capabilities to advance priorities of our health system partners.
- Deliver presentations of company products to clinicians at existing health system partners.
- Provide feedback with proactive solutions to the leadership team regarding clinician response to Strata offerings.
- In coordination with Marketing, accountable for creating and executing tactical plans supporting approaches to drive clinician buy-in, including the development of sales tools and technical content as needed.
- Build and maintain relationships with clinicians and office staff, interfacing as necessary to drive clinician participation in the community.
- Build and maintain relationships with pathology departments to ensure smooth specimen sendouts - tissue procurement
- Contribute as “voice of the customer” and collaborate across internal functional groups (Clinical Operations, Product development, Marketing) to: identify opportunities to enhance existing products; maintain current business; identify new potential product and service offerings.
- Engage in scientific discussions with medical oncologists to cultivate long term relationships
- Provide phone, email, and in‐person clinician support, including troubleshooting issues related to clinician’s technical needs and health system’s precision oncology workflow.
- Interpret clinician needs and identify the proper issue escalation pathway within Strata.
- Support relevant conferences through attendance and customer interaction.
- Play a key role in enhancing differentiation of products and services on scientific, technical, and competitive principles.