The Senior Manager, Global Reimbursement Affairs will work across the Business Area Molecular Diagnostics to implement QIAGEN’s corporate reimbursement strategy. The individual will work in an integrated and cohesive fashion, across all functions in the Business Area to ensure maximum synergy of efforts and adherence to the overall corporate strategy.
- Creating and maintaining payer relationships
- Developing strategic relationships with health benefit consulting firms
- Working with the commercial operations team to identify payers with potential issues
- Working with senior coverage and payment officers within payer organizations to adjudicate denied claims where appropriate within a larger strategic coverage and payment arena
- Collecting data on payer coverage and payment amounts for the product portfolio.
- Working with the sales and marketing teams to support ongoing efforts to increase payer and employer group education levels
- Communicating key messages of clinical, economic and social benefits of DNA Pap and HPV testing to payers, employer groups and women’s groups
- Communicating activities and developments of reimbursement group back into the commercial operations organization
- Creating opportunities for provider education events working through MCOs contracted networks or IPAs