The Senior Marketing Manager will work closely with the North American Leadership Team to develop, manage and implement the commercial strategy for North American territories, primarily the US. This will include execution of marketing campaigns and programs that support the local and global product positioning. These campaigns will require the development of country specific marketing materials, website content, and slide decks that can be used in various marketing channels to both HCPs and patients.
The position will work closely with Commercial and Medical Affairs teams in the organization of advisory boards, promotional meetings, educational events and in the development and management of the speaker bureau to disseminate information regarding studies and patient care. Success in this position will require attention to detail and the ability to carry out multiple tasks in parallel. Competitive candidates will possess relevant experience in healthcare marketing preferably in oncology, with a demonstrated ability to master complex scientific material and convey these concepts to others in a compelling, understandable manner.
- Responsible for initiation and development of campaigns and programs focusing on a variety of clinical and non-clinical audiences (e.g. oncologists, NPs, PAs, surgeons and pathologists) that can support ordering of Prosigna
- Working directly with internal parties, especially the DxBMT, Global Marketing team and Medical Affairs Team, on a wide range of projects
- Handle questions and requests related to marketing programs and functions and keep current on all technical and clinical data associated with the assay
- Coordinate regulatory & legal review of new or revised materials in a timely fashion
- Manage the ordering system for promotional materials including inventory management and re-ordering within budget
- Prepare and convey verbal & written requests and other information to internal and external parties on a routine basis
- Work with Sales Management and Market Access to develop and support national commercial plans, forecasts etc.
- Attend outside meetings and prepare reports as needed to convey scientific or competitive information that may affect markets relevant to current and future NanoString products
- Liaise directly with various outside groups, including current or prospective service vendors, such as Advertising, Medical Education and PR agencies and Patient Advocacy Groups
- See benefits at NanoString
- NanoString is an EOE
- NanoString participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows an employer to determine an employee's eligibility to work in the US using information reported on an employee's Form I-9. The E-Verify system confirms eligibility with both the Social Security Administration (SSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS). For more information, please go to the USCIS E-Verify website.