We are seeking a dedicated Technical & Sales Consultant to work with customers and to perform some consultative and strategic selling. The Technical & Sales Consultant must understand the needs of our customers and propose Lexogen solutions to fulfil these needs and help the customers achieving their goals. The candidate may organize some seminars and make some ad-hoc presentations to the customers. He/she will also provide after-sales support to his/her customers with the help of our Field Application Scientists. Through these activities, the Technical & Sales Consultant will maintain and develop strong relationships with customers, procurement officers, key opinion leaders and other stakeholders. The candidate will be part of the Commercial Operations team and will work closely with other functions within the company including primarily the technical support and marketing teams.
- Pre-sales activities
- Develop and manage a business plan for the territory to meet agreed targets.
- Organize seminars and talks for the customers in the region.
- Prospect and generate leads via phone, e-mail, visits…
- Prepare customer facing presentations.
- Sales activities
- Use both product and application knowledge to guide customers to products that best meet their needs and goals, coordinate with global team to address customer questions/concerns, create and submit individualized quotes, and close sales and opportunities.
- Consistently and accurately manage sales processes (e.g. forecasting, pipeline management, prospecting) using Salesforce CRM and other IT tools.
- Post-sales activities
- Follow-up customer demands
- Support technical implementation of our solutions with some customers.
- Maintain strong, positive, and productive relationships with clients including product end-users, management, and purchasing contacts.
- Work collaboratively with the global sales team as well as R&D, Technical and Customer Support, Marketing…
- Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (DACH).
- The candidate will be part of the Commercial Operations team and can be based at the company headquarters in Vienna, Austria, or can be home-based in any DACH country.