We are currently hiring a Research Associate for our Boulder, CO facility. The world's most revolutionary biopharma companies are partnering with Agilent Technologies to advance the next frontier of medicine. Agilent continues to invest in capacity and expansion of its Colorado operations. Join our team of professionals dedicated to the development and commercialization of nucleic acid therapeutics for life changing, lifesaving medicines.
- Development of analytical methods for the analysis of materials ranging from process aids to finished Oligonucleotide drug substance.
- Works closely with Process Development in support of new manufacturing processes.
- Support of Quality Control by troubleshooting methods and procedures.
- Validation of analytical methods per current internal SOPs and international regulations.
- Analytical method and instrument troubleshooting.
- Works on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.