The Regional Sales Executive is primarily responsible for sustained adoption of the Syn-One Test and other products the company develops to help clinicians diagnose neurological disorders. Additionally, the RSE will provide clinical and technical information to healthcare professionals and their patients to achieve CND Life Sciences’ sales objectives. As a key part of the Sales Team, the RSE collaborates closely with Sales leadership, Marketing, and Clinical Services functions, as well as CND management.
• Develop and execute territory business plan covering major metropolitan areas within the assigned region, resulting in achievement of assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
• Convey excellence in CND product and procedure knowledge, business acumen, and clinical aptitude to engage effectively with CND’s clinical practice customers (including neurologists, NPs and PAs, PCPs, etc.)
• Conduct clinical in-service training programs with appropriate customers.
• Educate health care providers, in a clinical setting, on the proper use of CND’s products.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the pricing and reimbursement landscape relevant to CND’s products.
• Stay current with company communications through the use of technology which includes but is not limited to email, voice mail, conference calls, meetings, Microsoft Teams and Salesforce CRM software.
• Complete administrative responsibilities which include but is not limited to: customer interactions through CRM, timely submission and management of expenses, and proficiencies in required trainings.
• Demonstrate high standards of ethics and adherence to CND’s compliance policies.
• Able to travel up to 50% and strong comfort and experience with virtual, digital selling and customer support practices