Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Tucson, AZ
The Quality Associate works with Quality Management in reviewing device history records, releasing incoming materials through finish product, working with other functions to resolve quality problems, and other activities that maintain and ensure the continued effectiveness of the Quality Management System. This position will work through all phases of the product life cycle to ensure compliance and business requirements are met and produce products and services that meet the established criteria.
- Review incoming inspection records and release materials.
- Review associated DHR and release materials.
- Releases incoming materials and spare parts for use.
- Review related NCRs, associated investigations, and assign necessary corrections and CAPAs.
- Work with groups within the organization to get corrections and clarifications to Device History Records.
- Utilize Agile for Document and QMS record management.
- Utilize QAD for inventory transactions and verification of product information.
- Builds relationships and works well with different departments and all position levels.
- Willingness to support Operations and R&D on quality issues and concerns.