* Develop, implement, and oversee the continuous advancement of HIV and health care-related public policy and advocacy activities.
* Provide support for the programs’ long-term viability, Clinical Fellowship Award Program, Medical Students Program, and Association Awards, through strategic planning and coordination with HIVMA’s committees.
* Maintain communications with fellows, mentors, and medical students to offer support and monitor progress yearly and annually.
* Identify marketing opportunities to solicit nominations and to develop promotional materials.
* Establish strategies for promoting and growing the programs and recruiting applicants.
See full posting at www.Idsociety.org.