The Product Manager is responsible for managing the Molecular Biology (MB) portfolio from product definition through development, commercialization, launch and post-launch support. The ideal candidate will have molecular or synthetic biology education with strong technical writing skills. In this role, the candidate will be expected to manage creative projects and offline/online events from concept to completion with guidance from the Senior Product Manager.
- Manage all aspects of the product life cycle and provides commercial support for the MB portfolio.
- Maintain and update corporate collateral materials including power point presentations, flyers, brochures, posters, handbooks or any product related literature.
- Execute effective pricing and positioning strategies, marketing campaigns, collateral development, sales and support tools.
- Grow strong relationships with key opinion leaders to drive successful acceptance of new services and gathers customer feedback and product requirements to guide new service development.
- Collect market intelligence including; competitive information, customer feedback, and technical trends.
- Assist in generating content for email and social marketing campaigns and product literature.
- Participate at conferences and contribute to marketing activities to help achieve company goals.