We are seeking a reliable Procurement Manager that will posses strong negotiation and networking skills. The Procurement Manager will be have the capability to stay within a budget, have good math skills and is quickly able to calculate the cost of goods and services. As a Procurement Manager you will have a high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, and confidentiality, with strong verbal and communication skills while working with all levels within an organization.
About the Role
As a Procurement Manager, you will strategize to find cost-effective deals and suppliers, discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, and ensure timely ordering of materials and inventory controls. You will be able to provide timely notice of and proposed solutions for potential stock out situations and will be able to support costing and margin analysis. As the Procurement Manager you will also have good accounting and financial skills while managing a team.
- Experience in risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- 5 years proven working experience in similar role
- Ability to multitask and organize effectively
- Manage others
- Ability to maintain a budget and metrics
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements