Principal Scientist - IVD/CDx Assay Development
Residing in our Boulder, CO office, ArcherDX has several openings for a Principal Scientist - IVD/CDx Assay Development. Will be a key member of a rapidly growing Diagnostics team. Responsible for developing, executing, and critical evaluation of experimental designs in support of clinically oriented products intended for regulatory submission.
Will work closely with R&D, Quality, Regulatory, Clinical Development, Production teams and external pharma partner to translate laboratory processes from feasibility to validated assay. Additionally, will work closely with the Marketing, Medical, Clinical, and Quality Teams on document drafting, revising, and approval. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and multi-disciplinary skills including expertise in biochemistry/molecular biology, technology, analytical validation including study design and interpretation of data, and excellent written and oral communication.
- Manage and oversee a technical team in full implementation and execution of programs with external and internal collaborators within the accepted timelines, budgets and resources
- Oversee overall product development planning and implementation strategy for Diagnostic product(s)
- Develop verification and validation protocols under Design Control
- Manage and oversee a technical team in execution of verification and validation studies
- Oversee the study data analysis and study report writing
- Participate in cross-functional teams (including bioinformatics, software, clinical development, manufacturing, quality and regulatory)
- Participate in the planning, writing and implementation of laboratory focused clinical trials and collaborative studies.
- Serve as a liaison to Technical, Clinical Development and Operations for clinical biomarker validation activities
- Draft technical regulatory documents for regulatory applications
- Develop status reports for Executive Team and external collaborators
- Publish scientific results