Prevencio is looking for someone who is available to work full-time immediately, or transition from part-time to full-time within the next 3-6 months. This is a hands-on analytical role with opportunities for business leadership. The position will work with and report to our CEO, with a dotted line to our Analytics Consultant.
As Principal Analyst/V.P. of Analytics, you will be creating, evaluating and validating predictive models based on patient-level biomarker and clinical data to create diagnostic and prognostic tests for various cardiovascular syndromes. Specific responsibilities include:
• Use strategic thinking to prepare raw data for analysis, including cleaning, transforming, scaling, and integrating;
• Building and evaluating diagnostic and prognostic models with machine learning methods, via cross-validation and internal validation sets;
• Validating existing models on new data;
• Creating inferential and exploratory analyses as needed;
• Contributing to clinical development and plan preparation;
• Reviewing of study protocols and preparation of statistical methodologies;
• Building effective data visualizations, tables, and reports;
• Contributing to scientific abstracts, posters and papers;
• Maintaining good statistical and data-management practices;
• Creating and and adhering to rigorous data-storage and management practices;
• Working effectively with the Prevencio team and external collaborators.