Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our U.S. Neurology team based in the Southeast Ecosystem (Georgia, North Carolina & South Carolina) we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Medical Science Liaison.
As a Medical Science Liaison, you will identify and foster purposeful partnerships with key scientific influencers to drive new sources of patient value. You will converse in two-way scientific interactions, disease state and treatment algorithm discussions optimizing understanding of UCB therapies for the right patient segments in a scientific and balanced manner within the local health ecosystem. Collaborates to advance local patient value oriented initiatives (i.e., Medical, RWE) with key stakeholders. Individuals within the Metropolitan Atlanta area will be highly considered.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Serve as the leading local scientific expert for UCB solutions.
- Partner with key clinical stakeholders to advance medical initiatives, in definted strategic areas, to drive optimal patient care.
- Support clinical studies, clinical development and share insights with the R&D team.
- Provide scientific expertise and interpretation to strategic initiatives in collaboration with other local partner roles.
- Capitalize on RWE and uses them to further reinforce the value that UCB solutions bring to patients.
You will contribute by:
- Agile and proactive identification and management of key scientific and medical influencers based on local ecosystem dynamics and stakeholder needs and drivers (from push to pull).
- Exploration and identification of new sources of patient value (innovative solutions and services).
- Manage and generate product/ disease state data (IIS, audits, RWE etc.).
- Support market access colleagues when applicable in presentation of RWE/HEOR/clinical information to regional and local payer accounts and formularies.