Vector Laboratories (part of Maravai LifeSciences)
Vector Laboratories is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of labeling and detection reagents for immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, DNA/RNA detection & glycobiology. We have developed a number of key technologies that revolutionized the field of IHC including VECTASTAIN® ABC systems, ImmPRESS™ Micropolymer Reagents, Mouse on Mouse (M.O.M.) Immunodetection Systems, and VECTASHIELD® Antifade Mounting Media for fluorescence applications. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help scientists reach new visualization frontiers. Over the past 40 years, our products have enabled progress in biomedical research and medicine and have been cited in over 300,000 publications worldwide.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our growing organization. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of global marketing plans to drive awareness and customer engagement with a specific focus on campaign / promotional planning and execution of the global go-to-market strategy to drive revenue growth. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing you will be responsible for driving revenue growth, customer engagement & lead generation, marketing budget oversight, support of digital marketing channels and building brand equity.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute tactical marketing plans to support short and long-term business objectives including revenue growth in key channels, product lines and customer segments.
- Develop messaging and tools that communicate the value/brand directly to customers through best practice utilization of traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Perform VOC/competitor analysis to identify new market trends/opportunities and use this information to impact business/market development strategy and drive a sustainable advantage.
- Track financial/market goals and provide detailed analysis & routine reporting around business performance metrics.
- Work with internal marcom and liaise with external media organizations agencies to develop campaign requirements, content and creative.
- Support portfolio management activities including rationalization & pricing.
- Provide support to distributor & business development team for implementation of programs to drive lead generation and awareness activities to meet revenue goals.
- Improve the effectiveness of marketing programs through better targeting and better user experience design across digital channels including website.
- Effectively utilize marketing automation, CRM and social media tools for digital engagement.
- Leverage KOL relationships for customer engagement marketing, events and customer testimonials.
- Support marketing infrastructure development including website refresh, CRM, marketing automation etc.
- Provide marketing support as needed for other companies in the Maravai Life Sciences portfolio.