1834 State Highway 71 West
Cedar Creek, TX 78612
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
"What's it like to work at Agilent in Manufacturing? Watch the video"
By delivering high-quality, innovative products to customers when and where they need them, Agilent's Manufacturing Team supports our company's mission to inspire scientists and researchers to make discoveries that advance the quality of life. Join our fast-growing, dynamic organization and be part of this rewarding work.
As an Expert Level Manufacturing Associate, you will work independently as well with the team to ensure the efficient manufacture and quality control of Agilent life science products. Strong technical knowledge is required to answer questions and/or trouble shoot problems that may arise. These duties will be performed while adhering to industry and government standards regarding proper laboratory techniques. Other duties include the writing, maintaining, and reviewing ISO-compliant work instructions and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), Test Plans & Reports, Product validation reports and IQ/OQ's. The candidate will follow Work Instructions, accurately document results, and will assist in the development and introduction of new products and other duties as assigned by manager.
- This position requires a BS/BA or Master's degree in biological science or related field and eight (8+) years of previous experience in chemistry, molecular biology and/or biochemistry.
- A strong working knowledge/background (5) years in liquid handling instrumentation basics, as a user.
- Recent experience using (5) years, troubleshooting, and general maintenance on Hamilton liquid handling automation in conjunction with Hamilton's Venus software.
- Good working knowledge of MicrosoftSQL Server database.
- A strong working knowledge of standard laboratory techniques of molecular biology is required (PCR, DNA and RNA isolation, bacterial transformations, cloning, microarray assays, sequencing and familiarity with TapeStation benchtop electrophoresis instrument.
- Strong oral and written communication, organization, team building and computer skills essential.
How to Apply