By delivering high-quality, innovative products to customers when and where they need them, Agilent's Manufacturing Team supports our company's mission to inspire scientists and researchers to make discoveries that advance the quality of life. Join our fast-growing, dynamic organization and be part of this rewarding work.
As a Manufacturing Scientist, you will check and schedule resources to ensure on-time delivery. Your scientific knowledge and background will be leveraged through your review of formulation documents and active ingredient dilution to ensure that products are manufactured to specification. Your proficiency in analytical testing and immunohistochemistry applications will be required to perform in-process quality control on a variety of products.
You will apply your expertise in reagent formulation, enzyme assays, PCR/QPCR and Array labeling and be responsible for the following key activities:
- Performing detailed PCR/QPCR analysis
- Performing detailed Array Labeling and array data analysis.
- Writing, maintenance and reviewing of ISO-compliant Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist in the trouble shooting of technical problems that may arise.
- Maintaining stocks of raw materials required for the manufacturing of the reagents kits.
- Assisting and collaborating with cross functional teams in the production and testing of products as required.
You will have an opportunity to become skilled in the use of a wide range of lab instruments, including but not limited to spectrophotometers, conductivity meters and auto-pipettors, all of which are essential to meeting our customers' requirements. Having the ability to learn quickly on the job, anticipate and resolve potential manufacturing and delivery issues and maintaining the highest level of quality are critical. Additionally, you will work on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. You will also exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.