Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Dermatology Sales Leadership Team, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Dermatology District Manager for our Southeast District (Atlanta, GA or Birmingham, AL area).
As a Dermatology District Manager, you will coach and develop Specialists to engage and build relationships with Dermatologists, other clinical decision makers and office support staff to create the best experiences for patients living with Psoriasis. The role will be required to demonstrate an excellence in core UCB Stakeholder Facing Competencies that lead to achievement of sales goals and objectives for our current and future Dermatology assets in the pipeline.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Deliver consistent, compliant sales results of products in Dermatology in the assigned District by motivating, inspiring, leading and directing the activities of an assigned sales team of Dermatology Account Specialists
- Lead a team to raise UCB’s presence in the Dermatology marketplace and ensures the execution of the Dermatology business strategy for the assigned market segment
- Coach and develop a results-oriented team to understand and apply in-depth clinical expertise, business acumen, effective selling skills.
- Develop and coach to a strong understanding of the patient journey of care, including the unique needs of patients with Psoriasis.
- Build relationships with Key Dermatologists and KOLs within the district that facilitates a long-term partnership with UCB for today and the future.
- Establish an understanding of the local health care ecosystems, including the payor environment.
You will contribute by:
- Navigating the complexities of local care delivery systems, models, and payors with varying degrees of restriction and barriers regarding patient access to products.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the Psoriasis competitive market place and drivers of prescriber decisions.
- Ensuring the collaboration with local business partners to partner in the delivery of the UCB Dermatology value proposition.
- Demonstrating the UCB Patient Value Strategy principles by establishing collaborative and team-oriented working relationships and integrating within a matrix environment.
- Strategically manages all allocated resources such as financial/budgets, samples, access opportunities, home office resources.
- Maintaining team compliance with all UCB training requirements.