Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Dermatology Sales Leadership Team, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Dermatology District Manager for our New England District.
As a Dermatology District Manager, you will coach and develop Specialists to engage and build relationships with Dermatologists, other clinical decision makers and office support staff to create the best experiences for patients living with Psoriasis. The role will be required to demonstrate an excellence in core UCB Stakeholder Facing Competencies that lead to achievement of sales goals and objectives for our current and future Dermatology assets in the pipeline.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Deliver consistent, compliant sales results of products in Dermatology in the assigned District by motivating, inspiring, leading and directing the activities of an assigned sales team of Dermatology Account Specialists
- Lead a team to raise UCB’s presence in the Dermatology marketplace and ensures the execution of the Dermatology business strategy for the assigned market segment
- Coach and develop a results-oriented team to understand and apply in-depth clinical expertise, business acumen, effective selling skills.
- Develop and coach to a strong understanding of the patient journey of care, including the unique needs of patients with Psoriasis.
- Build relationships with Key Dermatologists and KOLs within the district that facilitates a long-term partnership with UCB for today and the future.
- Establish an understanding of the local health care ecosystems, including the payor environment.
You will contribute by:
- Navigating the complexities of local care delivery systems, models, and payors with varying degrees of restriction and barriers regarding patient access to products.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the Psoriasis competitive market place and drivers of prescriber decisions.
- Ensuring the collaboration with local business partners to partner in the delivery of the UCB Dermatology value proposition.
- Demonstrating the UCB Patient Value Strategy principles by establishing collaborative and team-oriented working relationships and integrating within a matrix environment.
- Strategically manages all allocated resources such as financial/budgets, samples, access opportunities, home office resources.
- Maintaining team compliance with all UCB training requirements.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree BA/BS
- Minimum of 5 years direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a team
- Must reside within assigned geography
- Must be a licensed driver
- Experience selling in the Medical Dermatology space; established relationships with Medical Dermatologists
- Experience selling injectable biologics products
- Product launch experience
- Demonstrated business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions
- Experience developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills
- Experience executing marketing strategies at the local level
- Demonstrated understanding of managed care landscape and how it influences/impacts business
- Strong verbal, influencing, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills and success working in teams
Why you should apply:
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.