Tell our story of driving forward precision medicine, enabling people to live longer, healthier lives
Why be a PrecisionLife Group Marketing Guru?
You will mastermind our marketing plan and communications strategy. Engaging with our partners through a variety of channels you will improve market recognition of how our next wave of precision medicine insights help patients lead longer, healthier lives. We partner with patient charities, KOLs, pharma and biotech businesses and Healthcare providers to stratify patient populations, improve our understanding of the complex biology of chronic diseases and create valuable novel treatment opportunities.
We are an international company with global ambition, collaborating with the world’s leading experts based in universities, pharmaceutical/biotech companies and healthcare businesses to build tools that will improve lives by finding better, more personalized treatment options for patients with unmet medical needs.
We work with large-scale patient datasets, using world-class analytics across disease populations to understand individual patients’ experience of illness. Our mission is to drive forward precision medicine, by transforming our understanding of complex diseases, using our PrecisionLife analytical platforms to enable high-resolution stratification of patient populations to improve target selection, drug development, clinical trials design and clinical decision making.
We can do this because we operate unique combinatorial analytics and automated annotation workflows that allow us to stratify patients into sub-groups at the highest possible resolution. We see further and deeper into the complex structure of an individual’s illness, treatment responses and health risks.
What will you be doing?
You will be working closely with the Executive Team to develop and lead our marketing plan and to expand our communication channels and raise the company profile during an unprecedented phase of growth for the business.
You will ensure that we have high quality materials to support many significant, game changing commercial conversations with senior and scientific managers across the pharma and biotech; clinical trials and healthcare markets. We have high level partnering discussions ongoing around the world.
You will drive, improve, and innovate how the company engages effectively with its target audiences to develop new business opportunities. You will measure outcomes and use your knowledge and experience to present the company in an accurate and accessible way.
You will be at the centre of our communications activity and responsible for shaping and delivering our marketing strategy.
You may be working on:
- Developing a brand and messaging strategy that resonates in our target markets in life sciences and healthcare.
- Contributing to the company commercial plan to deliver on the exciting growth potential of PrecisionLife across multiple markets.
- Building our online channels to support regular engagement across our communities.
- Agreeing and managing our calendar of marketing events and publications
- Developing and producing our webinars and interactive content.
- Drafting press releases and managing media interest.
- Producing sales and partnering collateral.
What make a PrecisionLife Group Marketing Guru?
- Demonstrable practical knowledge of precision medicine, bioinformatics, or genomic markets.
- An analytical mindset that can measure impact and engagement, and continuously improve what works.
- A defender of the company brand and the company’s values in all our communication.
- Strong influencing skills able to move a market to accept and adopt innovative ideas through receipt of timely and accessible information.
- Great team working skills and confidence to make suggestions and deliver high quality positive outcomes
- Comfortable with using initiative and strong organisational skills to co-ordinate and prioritise activities with colleagues.
- Attention to detail (our CEO proofreads with uncanny acuity) and confident with office and online systems.
- A commitment to the company’s values.
What is in our toolbox?
- Our Visual Brand Identity Kit and brand assets.
- Our HubSpot CRM.
- Our company website (WordPress), and social media accounts.
- Excellent Graphic Design, Media, Technical Writing and Web Developers consultants on our bench.
- Strong news flow.
- … and your experience and execution smarts.
Who, Where, What and How?
You will be working with a high-quality team with a track record of growing and scaling businesses. Employment opportunities exist in our offices in Oxford, UK.
We are trusted with patients’ private healthcare data and work responsibly with the highest levels of integrity. PrecisionLife is an ISO27001 accredited business, fully committed to equal opportunities and operating a carbon neutral business. To learn more, visit: https://precisionlife.com/
We undertake the government mandated right to work employment checks and you will therefore need to satisfy basic eligibility criteria/certain conditions of employment (e.g. proof of nationality or right to work). You will be asked to provide appropriate original documentation to verify ID, nationality, employment and/or academic history as required.
Please note we do not consider speculative applications from agencies.