To strengthen our Medical Affairs Team, based in our US Atlanta HQ, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Head of Dermatology Medical Affairs.
As the Head of Dermatology Medical Affairs, you will provide strategic medical/scientific insight and resources, in an assigned therapeutic area, to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of product plans in the Immunology Patient Value Unit (iPVU).
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Derive data generation plans for a specific immunology product or products having indications in a specified therapeutic area.
- Work collaboratively with the Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) team Assesses the need for and ensures execution of key exploratory data analysis projects.
- Conduct medical review of proposals for company sponsorship of Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS).
- Maintain expertise in specified therapeutic areas by collecting competitive intelligence and disease state expertise from both literature and Key Opinion Leader (KOL) engagement.
- Assess the need for planning and running medical advisory boards.
- Collaborate with the publication manager to manage the publication plan developed each year by the Medical Director.
You will contribute by:
- Ensuring appropriate focus, timely preparation, review and submission of publications at scientific congresses.
- Performing quality checks and reviews of brand promotional materials and internal medical education resources.
- Assisting with the development of training materials and programs to ensure brand teams, the sales training department and medical teams have appropriate levels of expertise in disease states and with relevant products.
- Acting as a scientific/medical expert in the specified therapeutic areas within immunology.
- Reviewing topics for CME events related to relevant therapeutic areas and providing professional input for symposia development and key congresses in accordance with Company policies.
- Developing partnerships with key opinion leaders to help determine existing data gaps and appropriate data mining programs for products with indications in therapeutic areas.