Due to rapid growth Inscripta has an opening for an Engineering Program Manager which can be located in Boulder, CO, San Diego, or Pleasanton, CA.
- You get stuff done
- You work well with teams of engineers and scientists
- You bring order out of chaos (or at least out of the normal level of R&D craziness)
- You are good at interfacing with outside engineering and manufacturing companies
- You have shipped product
- You document
We need an experienced Project Manager who can keep multiple NPI projects on track, identify schedule and budget risks, and propose and execute solutions. You will work with an extremely talented team who are used to moving quickly. Experience in bio/genetic instrument NPI a plus. You must have taken at least one product from feasibility to shipment. Engineering or other technical background required. You will help us make realistic schedules and hit them.
We are designing, building and shipping extremely cool genetic engineering tools. Our Onyx Digital Genome Engineering technology manages, engineers and tracks individual cells, and holds the capability to produce industrially important molecules in new ways that are sustainable and economical. These new capabilities will support the advancement of a strong bio-based economy, across multiple industries, including natural products production, feed stocks, flavors and aromatics, building materials and plastics, fabrics, fuels, solvents, fundamental research, and therapeutics. Each experiment supported by Onyx produces thousands of new organisms with the potential to improve their utility as mini biological factories. Your efforts, combined with Inscripta’s, could lead the way to this Biology Revolution.
We have highly talented teams of engineers and scientists, plus outside firms to augment them where needed. We are a well-funded, pre-IPO startup that is growing fast.
We win awards:
- Track milestones (schedule) and deliverables for NPI programs through phases
- Help keep MRD/PRD/HWRD/SWRD/FWRD documents straight
- Help make sure design reviews happen and are documented
- Organize and run phase gate meetings
- Keep dashboards for each project up to date
- Make sure BOMs are correct and parts are ordered on time for prototypes
- Drive DFx
- Work with NRTL and/or consultant to ensure instrument compliance