We are looking for a passionate sales executive experienced in the molecular in vitro diagnostic industry with near term focus on BGI’s COVID-19 business. He/She should be able to identify new business opportunities and to develop new accounts to contribute to BGI’s diagnostic business growth in the North American markets. The position is an early hire of BGI Americas’ commercial team for IVD business, with potential to contribute strategically to BGI’s global expansion of its IVD business.
- Grow new business of BGI’s FDA EUA IVD products for COVID-19 testing in North American market.
- Proactively identify and develop new diagnostic customers of BGI’s emerging products for COVID-19 testing.
- Work with technical support team to implement proactive assessment plan at customer laboratories to meet quality and regulatory requirements.
- Establish productive, professional relationship with key personnel in customer and partner companies.
- Work with product marketing and technical support teams to develop laboratory partners and Key Opinion Leaders to evaluate and market BGI’s new product solution.
- Support BGI regional and global leadership teams to identify and evaluate new business growth opportunities in IVD industry, including product launch, licensing and other business partnerships.
- Work with essential functions of BGI Americas diagnostic division to improve and refine business infrastructure for long term business growth.