My client is a small and growing company in Madison, Wisconsin. They are looking for a strong leader to build and manage the team that develops and validates immunoassays for research and IVD applications. The person will lead the company's research strategy, including internal research efforts and external collaborations. The Product Development team led by this person is responsible for taking product ideas from proof of concept through validation.
- Formulate and execute the company’s Product Development and Research operations.
- Recruit, train and mentor Product Development and Research staff.
- Assist Marketing with the development of the product roadmap.
- Manage teams to achieve project milestones on time and on budget.
- Identify external and develop internal novel ideas congruent with the company’s goals and prepare research proposals for them.
- Prepare Product Development and Research budgets.
- Manage intellectual property disclosures and documentation.
- Maintain documentation required by the company’s quality management system, ISO 13485, FDA QSR, and IVDD/IVDR as applicable.
- Direct transfer of validated products and processes to Manufacturing and Operations.
The vision and experience of the person in this role will have substantial impact on the company. Come make a difference!