In this role, you will head up a team of bioinformatics scientists to analyze some of the largest, richest biological datasets in the world to find biological signals and patterns and guide our assays and develop new methods for future products. You will work with diverse teams including software, clinical, operations, research, product development, and external collaborators. Your work will result in exciting discoveries in cancer biology, impactful publications, and potential future products.
- Lead, develop, and manage a team of bioinformatics scientists.
- Develop new bioinformatics approaches for analysis of large-scale genomics datasets and application development.
- Collaborate with various internal teams including software, clinical, operations, research, and product development.
- Act as bioinformatics functional lead for GRAIL’s external scientific collaborators.
- End-to-end analysis that includes design, data gathering, processing, analysis, iteration with stakeholders, and presentation of results.
- Promulgate approaches and build tools that preserve scientific rigor and quality.
- Maintain an active external scientific presence.