Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent is looking for a motivated individual to join their Bids Response team. This is a dynamic role where you will get the opportunity to partner with a variety of departments within Agilent such as Contracts, Sales, Procurement etc. to support key strategic initiatives, conduct analytics, etc..
- Support the North America Bid Team with various key projects and strategic initiatives to drive incremental revenue.
- Conduct mining to identify bids opportunities for response
- Helpt to identify tools to use with various tools and software packages to enhance our data reporting, identify bids for response, etc.
- Analyze data, interpret results and write reports
- Perform quality control checks of data transcription, analyses and reports.
- Partner with Bids team, Contracts and Sales partners to help ensure accurate, complete and timely response to bids.
- Gather, analyze and interpret bids results for input into strategic and business decision making
- Mine various bids-related sources to identify bids for response and follow-up.
- Work with Bids, Sales, Marketing, etc. teams to ensure new accounts and contacts are entered into customer database for marketing automation and other purposes.
- Develop and document processes (e.g., SOP's), as well as communicate them to key stakeholders.
- Maintain Bids team data including won-loss data.
- Actively contribute to and help lead, as appropriate, assigned key strategic initiatives and projects to achieve organizational goals, objectives, etc.