We’re looking for an experienced Variant Scientist to become our first Customer Success Manager to build our customer success team. This position has a broad range of responsibilities including customer training and onboarding, maintaining ongoing customer relationships, implementing success programs to maximize customer engagement, minimizing churn and driving account expansion. You should also be able to provide insights on client needs and interactions, improve the customer experience, and manage voice-of-the customer input to product management and product development.
What We’re Looking For- An Extroverted Variant Scientist: We are seeking a variant-science savvy, highly-motivated manager with a passion for genomics and building successful relationships with our genetic testing lab customers. Successful candidates will have a variant science background and must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Deliver customer training & product demonstrations
- Develop and improve customer onboarding processes
- Minimize customer churn & maximize account expansion
- Guide user adoption and migration to professional versions of product
- Run customer surveys; analyze customer data to improve user engagement
- Act as main point of contact for our enterprise accounts
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and user communications
- Mediate between clients and the organization when needed
- Handle and resolve customer requests, complaints and issues
- Manage voice-of-the-customer input to product marketing and development