Corporate Development Manager
Danaher is looking for a Corporate Development professional to help strategically and in-organically build out its $20B business. With a strong deal reputation (15-20 deals/year), $4B+ in annual cash flow, and material debt capacity, DHR is poised to invest to win via further acquisitions, divestitures, equity investments, & JV’s. The person must reside in, or be willing to relocate to the San Diego, California region.
- Perform due diligence, including financial analysis & risk assessments in support of proposed transactions
- Execute transactions including process management, structuring, negotiations, and closing deals
- Advise and drive deal teams of subject matter experts from Corporate and operating companies to complete required work and reach investment recommendations
- Manage cross-functional due diligence teams with a hands-on, team-oriented approach
- Ensure effective management of post-closing deal terms and hand-off to integration teams