GRAIL is seeking Research Associates I/II for the LabOps Core Services team, who will be primarily responsible for ensuring the efficient execution of GRAIL assays in support of Research and Development activities. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, dynamic team player with experience in both automated and manual NGS assay execution. The candidate will be expected to partner with many functions of our organization - Automation, Product Development, LIMS, Quality, Supply Chain, Biosample Operations, and Clinical Lab - to ensure the successful completion of R&D projects and general Operational support.
- Execute on forecasted R&D experiments ranging from reagent evaluation and qualification to general data generation activities.
- Execute on automated and manual sample preparation and NGS assays.
- Be responsible for accurately recording work performed per GLP, including results and methodology.
- Aid in the investigation of potential quality issues (both internal and external) and work with Quality to resolve Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
- Ensure laboratory activities are performed in compliance with procedures and safety guidelines when handling, storing and disposing of hazardous or bio-hazardous materials.
- Have excellent personal task management skills and a high level of self-motivation.