This position reports to the Head of Companion Diagnostics & Translational Medicine and will work in a collaborative, cross-functional project team environment. The successful candidate will bring proven organizational and leadership skills, and a strong background in clinical research in cancer therapeutics. This person will be involved in translational clinical activities across a growing portfolio of small molecule therapeutics, including the implementation of clinical biomarker research for multiple development-stage programs at Array BioPharma.
- Conducts translational research supporting the clinical development of small molecule drugs in oncology and non-oncology indications.
- Leads or contributes significantly to biomarker experimental design and analysis of data.
- Ensures biomarker activities are successfully implemented into clinical study protocols, ICFs, requisition forms and lab manuals.
- Identifies and manages vendors (central labs, diagnostic companies) supporting biomarker research activities in clinical studies.
- Supports timely and high-quality analysis, interpretation and communication of data in ongoing and completed studies.
- Oversees correct ex vivo procurement, handling, and analysis of human samples.
- Adheres to quality standards and SOPs in clinical development.
- Reviews project documentation and other communications, including CSR, abstracts, manuscripts and presentations.
- Possesses and maintains state-of-the-art technical skills and knowledge base in a scientific discipline or technology.