Phenomix Sciences is seeking a dynamic, successful, action-oriented Clinical Research Coordinator to support pilots and/or trials related to the products currently under development. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of clinical research experience designing, implementing, managing, and coordinating workflows and protocols for clinical trials involving blood collection, biobanking, and data collection across multiple sites. This individual will be responsible for collaborating with various stakeholders to assess feasibility of new research protocols and monitoring and management of ongoing studies. This position requires working directly with varied audiences, including PhDs, MDs, DOs, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, technicians, nurses, etc. Excellent attention to detail, effective communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and within a team environment are critical to success in this position.
- Collaborates with research teams to assess study feasibility and develops new trial protocols
- Creates and manages grant submissions and protocol documents including, editing, amending, proofing
- Prepares documents or applications related to IRB and secures proper approvals
- Coordinates with trial sites to provide information and training on logistical matters including blood collection, data collection, participant recruitment, enrollment, etc.
- Monitors, manages, and reports research data to maintain quality and compliance with protocol and/or regulatory requirements
- Aggregates and formats data for presentation to PI and other stakeholders
- Develops and maintains a high level of obesity medicine science knowledge, product information, and market awareness