Clinical Assistant Director
Must be ABMGG Certified/Eligible
GeneDx is a rapidly growing CAP and CLIA-certified diagnostic laboratory for molecular genetics. Our primary mission is to make clinical diagnostic testing available for people with genetic conditions and their families. We apply cutting-edge technologies to provide a wide array of molecular genetic diagnostic tests, including whole exome sequencing and next-generation sequencing panels.
To support and expand our clinical testing programs, we are searching for a full time Assistant. Director. The Assistant Director must have a broad knowledge of clinical and molecular genetics and will serve as an expert for development and sign-out of a variety of genetic tests.
- Provides skilled management and interpretation of complex cases
- Reviews, signs and writes genetic test reports, with a focus on complicated results
- Actively participates and coordinates development of a broad spectrum of new test
- Improves workflow and turnaround times on clinical samples
- Manages laboratory database with samples and clinical information; manages statistics
- Participates in client services and communication
- Represents GeneDx at national and international meetings; contributes to publications