To strengthen our Dermatology Sales Team, we are looking for a talented individual to join our team in the position of: Clinical Account Specialist Dermatology for our Wichita, KS territory.
The Clinical Account Specialist position is responsible for driving demand for our current and future Dermatology pipeline assets in an assigned territory. Reinforcing the clinical features of the product, engaging and building relationships with clinical decision-makers and office support staff, and working in concert with the broader UCB organization to create the best experiences for patients living with severe immunologic diseases.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Develop a strong understanding and awareness of the patient journey of care, including taking responsibility for ensuring needed therapies get to the patient.
- Offer an outstanding patient experience with our product by communicating clinical information on dermatology products and relevant patient support services to an audience of health care professionals and office staff.
- Establish an understanding of the local health care ecosystems, including the payor environment.
- Demonstrate the UCB Patient Value Strategy principles by establishing collaborative and team-oriented working relationships and integrating within a matrix environment.
- Behave compliantly with all UCB policies / approved messages and coach the team to use of approved UCB sales materials and messages with HCPs and other external stakeholders.
You will contribute by:
- Owning responsibility for attaining territory sales goals and objectives through effective territory planning, visiting clinical decision-makers with appropriate reach/frequency, collaborating with the Immunology Clinical Specialist and other members of the UCB Patient Value Team.
- Analyzing territory data to build and adapt a customer call plan to establish professional working relationships with HCP and support staff.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the competitive market place and drivers of prescriber decisions.
- Conducting account related activities such as profiling, call planning, and reviewing UCB sales data with assigned stakeholders.
- Making strategic business decisions in the management of allocated resources such as financial/budgets, samples, access opportunities.
- Coordinating and supporting promotional educational opportunities and programs intended to expand the knowledge of medical stakeholders and staff (e.g., peer-to-peer educational opportunities) in accordance with UCB policy.