Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent is looking for a motivated individual to join their Bids Response team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Diagnostics and Genomics group at Agilent. This is a dynamic role where you will get the opportunity to partner with a variety of departments within Agilent such as Contracts, Sales, Procurement etc. to successfully prepare and submit accurate, complete and timely bid response packages.
- Prepare bids in accordance with customer requirements, Agilent customer contract policies, procedures, Agilent approval matrix and bid prioritization schedule.
- Review and carefully evaluate customer contract documents received for terms and conditions agreement with Agilent Legal, Contracts and other relevant policies.
- Escalate and ensure resolution of issues and customer requests to appropriate Agilent team members.
- Communicate with purchasing representatives or Contracting Officers when clarification is needed in reference to a bid.
- Communicate with Agilent stakeholders regarding the progress of a bid, outcome (e.g., award) and next steps.
- Accurately log bid progress and outcomes in assigned tools, as well as prepare needed reports.