Inscripta is developing the world's first scalable platform for benchtop Digital Genome Engineering. The company’s advanced CRISPR-based platform, consisting of an instrument, reagents, and software, offers a fully automated workflow that enables multiplexed, trackable editing of cells at an unprecedented scale. Inscripta’s goal is to empower scientists whose gene editing research is stifled by current technical and licensing limitations. By providing this unique platform and engaging in collaborative business practices, such as making its MAD7 CRISPR nuclease free for research purposes, the company enables scientists to realize a new era of biological discovery. Due to rapid growth Inscripta has an opening for an Account Executive located remotely in the United States.
We are looking for an outstanding, experienced Account Executive to drive sales of Inscripta’s OnyxTM Digital Genome Engineering Platform and its consumables, assays and services. This individual will identify, nurture and develop high value opportunities to closure. They will actively engage in deep market development, technical selling, account planning and rapidly develop a sustainable, growing funnel of qualified opportunities. The Account Executive will work in partnership with local Field Application Specialists (FAS) and the Customer Success Team to provide support for customer applications as well as develop and nurture relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s). They will relay voice of customer feedback, including new applications, to Field Support, Applications Development and Marketing/Product Management to optimize the customer experience using our technology.
- Act as a sales driver for the Inscripta OnyxTM Digital Genome Editing platform and proprietary consumables by identifying, developing and closing high-value sales opportunities to meet/exceed assigned revenue targets.
- Utilize acquired knowledge of the gene editing and synthetic biology market and accounts to engage and influence key decision makers.
- Develop and implement effective pre-sales educational campaigns and other key growth activities to support assigned revenue goals and expansion of both brand and product awareness in the marketplace, leading to a measurable and sustainable funnel of opportunities.
- Persuasively deliver customer-facing seminars covering a variety of scientific research topics, products, applications, and data related to Inscripta’s technology.
- Work as a seamless team with Field Application Scientist(s) to develop action plans for specific customers and ensure the highest level of professional client communication to drive sales.
- Identify and nurture KOL's in multiple application areas and develop relationships to catalyze the sales and marketing efforts.
- Act as an internal customer advocate by delivering VOC to the Marketing, Product Management, Applications and other departments related to product feedback, competitive intelligence, market trends, effectiveness of marketing/positioning, and tactics in the field.
- Work with Director of Marketing to convert/customize marketing plan into tactical action and deliverables, while supporting and exploring new ways of customer interaction.
- Professionally and proactively communicate with external and internal customers.
- Develop deep knowledge of accounts, funding, competition in territory leading to recurring accurate forecasting of sales.
- Other duties, as assigned.