Enterprise Customer Success Manager
30-02 48th St
Long Island City, NY 11101
- We are a fast growing team and the product and the company’s needs will change, so your role will also evolve with time — with a sharp eye towards your professional development and personal satisfaction.
- We are a fully distributed company driven by deliverables, not hours, operating with a foundation of trust and clear communication to solve meaningful scientific and business challenges.
- We celebrate individuality and invest in bringing everyone together regularly at our HQ in NYC because we believe there is no substitute for real-life connection.
Competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible PTO plus the days between Christmas and New Year’s Day are company-wide time off; we actually do take time to disconnect, recharge, travel, and live our lives so we encourage you to do the same!
- 3 months paid parental leave with flexibility to allocate however works best for you.
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision and life) for you and your family.
- $1,000 USD home office stipend to upgrade or enhance your work from home setup.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will play a key role in expanding our largest partnerships and enhancing our service model through the development of repeatable processes.
What You Will Work On
- Develop and execute strategic account management for our key customers with a sharp eye towards commercial expansion
- Successfully execute customer engagements and act as the point-of-contact for project related issues
- Become deeply steeped in our customer’s context and needs to identify potential upsell and/or product opportunities for recurring revenue
- Work cross functionally with commercial and technical teams to enrich the customer experience
- Nurture customer relationships and lead face to face meetings at conferences and at our customer’s sites
- You have 5+ years of customer success or account management experience within the Life Sciences.
- You have a consistent track record of exceeding commercial targets and being a trusted advisor for large and matrixed organizations.
- You have exceptional discovery skills and ask great questions.
- You have an ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through solutions.
- You are a strong partner and can collaborate with technical teams to drive effective problem resolution.
- You are an effective communicator and can influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-level.
- You have education in a Life Sciences discipline, and/or direct experience working with Life Sciences organizations.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and statement of interest to [email protected].
About Our Organization
Gencove combines low-pass whole genome sequencing (reading the DNA fewer times) with a proprietary software-as-a-service computation layer. The result is a unique, high-volume, cost-effective sequencing platform. We believe that the universal application of genomics across human, animal, plant, and microbial applications will lead to a healthier and more sustainable civilization. We recently closed Series A funding, are revenue-generating and some of the largest genomics service providers in the world partner with Gencove. Join us!