5301 Stevens Creek Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We have an exciting new opportunity within our Quality Engineering Team!
- Consults to ensure that high quality products are designed, engineered and manufactured by Agilent, in conformance with customer requirements, required standards and regulations
- Primary responsibilities will include assisting on QMS compliance for two sites, validation reviews and approvals as well as supporting internal and external audits, project management of special projects and working on KPIs.
- Develops and implements quality initiatives to improve the organization's core business processes and to influence the development of a customer centered organization.
- Assist in maintaining Quality Management System ( ISO1385, MDSAP) and support Quality Management System (QMS) improvement projects.
- Will provide expertise, training and/or consulting in Quality processes and methods to build and maintain a customer oriented quality culture.
- Will assist in working with third parties such as vendors, product partners, etc. to meet contract specified deliverables, assist in resolving performance issues and work on business objectives.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree within chemistry or a science related field.
- 4+ years relevant experience within quality control or risk management
- Flexibility to work weekends when needed
- Previous experience with ISO1385 is helpful