Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent’s Corporate and Business Development team is seeking a corporate development and finance expert with strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to join a small team chartered to develop and execute corporate business development transactions and strategic planning projects that contribute to the future growth of Agilent Technologies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support successful completion of transactions by leading deal-related work streams such as financial valuation, due diligence and aspects of integration planning.
- Support Agilent’s Strategy and Corporate Development team in the screening and execution of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, investments and other strategic transactions.
- Lead Agilent’s corporate valuation model, risk assessment model and support other ad hoc corporate finance initiates and projects.
- Support Agilent’s Investor Relations team on earnings call and analyst day preparations.
This position can be performed anywhere in the US
The salary range for this position may differ based on your actual work location. For CO, the salary range is $132,634 - $215,875.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in finance, business, economics, engineering or related degree.
- Minimum of 10 plus years progressive work experience in roles involving financial modeling and analysis, market analysis, corporate development, strategy or business development.
- Minimum of 8 plus years of financial modeling and analysis required
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders at the senior level and create win-win partnerships.
- Experience and demonstrated aptitude both leading and prioritizing multiple projects and initiatives.
- Strong team player, ability to work across business functions.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- MBA or other higher level degree preferred but not required.
- Experience in investment banking, corporate finance, management consulting, corporate or business development function at life science / analytical instrumentation company preferred.