Business and Payment Plan Administrator
2850 Centerville Rd,
Wilmington, DE 19808
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, application and both measurement and asset management expertise.
Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Within Agilent’s CrossLab Group the Laboratory Enterprise Division is dedicated to providing Agilent’s larger customers with a suite of services, supplies, technologies and knowhow tailored to keep their laboratory operations efficient, cost effective and aligned with their business needs. Our customer’s buying patterns are shifting from cash purchases to alternative payment plans including leasing, subscriptions, and short-term rentals. Since implementing Agilent Financial Solutions, the program has experienced exponential growth.
As a result, we are looking for an experienced Business and Payment Plan Administrator:
- Provide pre and post order support, reporting and contract administration
- Assist sales and the lease and financing specialist on pre-screening inquiries, generating payment plan quotes.
- Working with business operations to track delivery of instruments, manage rental pool inventories, validate customer information.
- Contract ad administration and reporting.
- Strong knowledge on proposal generation, vendor financing, new product introduction processes, IT
- Working in cross function global teams is a plus.
- Partner with finance, tax, Legal, IT, logistics, remarketing, sales channel to expand our portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in Finance, Business or Contract Administration.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in quote generation, contract and business administration and financial services market.
- Good knowledge on leasing, rental, subscription products is a plus.
- A high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels, working cross functionally.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, oral and written communication skills.