Medical Science Liaison - Women's Health Remote out of Colorado or Dallas, TX
201 Industrial Rd
San Carlos, CA 94070
Competitive Benefits - Employee benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans for eligible employees and their dependents. Additionally, Natera employees and their immediate families receive free testing in addition to fertility care benefits. Other benefits include pregnancy and baby bonding leave, 401k benefits, commuter benefits and much more. We also offer a generous employee referral program!
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace environment, and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients, and is critical to our mission of changing the management of disease worldwide.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws.
- Provide scientific and/or clinical presentations on Natera’s products.
- Address the specific needs of customers by responding to requests for information about our marketed and developing products.
- Serve as a medical and scientific resource for the Natera Sales and Marketing teams. Develop, maintain, manage and track interactions with Key Opinion Leaders (“KOLs”) from the obstetrics and genetics communities as well as other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Review and explain test results with ordering clinicians as needed.
- Cover the commercial texting app for the MSL Team
- Develop educational materials for healthcare providers and patients with the Natera Marketing Team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Up to 75% field-based travel required.
- American Board of Genetic Counseling certification
- Master’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of genetic counseling experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Outgoing and confident demeanor
- Independent thinker and persuasive communicator
- Has a Team attitude
- Displays leadership qualities
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and have an access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job
- Employee must complete training relating to HIPAA/PHI privacy, General Policies and Procedure Compliance training and security training as soon as possible but not later than the first 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a current status on Natera training requirements.
- Employee must pass post offer criminal background check.
- This position works in an office environment and in the field. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities.
- The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job description
How to Apply
About Our Organization
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.