Senior Product Manager, Transplant
201 Industrial Rd
San Carlos, CA 94070
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive Benefits. Healthy catered lunches, Premium snacks and beverages, Onsite gym with cardio and weight-training equipment, Game room with satellite TV, Onsite dry cleaning and alteration service with pick-up and delivery, Employee-organized sport leagues, Happy hours and BBQs, Generous Employee Referral program.
Natera is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the development and growth of Renasight and new product offerings including new features, service and or operational components. This role will support the vision and 5-year planning for the product roadmap by collaborating with our partners and internal teams to remain a leader and innovator in the market. This role combines strategic thinking with execution, and requires strong leadership in cross-functional teams. This includes creation of a product roadmaps, evaluation and prioritization of new features and programs, creation of product requirements, and evaluation and improvement of product performance.
- Develop or co-develop, prioritize and execute the product roadmap for Renasight.
- Provide Product Management leadership from product concept, through customer and product requirements, through implementation and launch. Think rigorously and gather appropriate internal and external data to define the unmet need, craft product requirements, and evaluate performance tradeoffs.
- Deliver product requirements based on customer needs, partner requirements & operational limitations.
- Manage product performance and field all product support needs, working across departments, including Lab Directors, R&D, Software Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Clinical/Medical, Operations, Regulatory, and Business Development.
- Develop quantitative product performance indicators, analyze and track performance data, and identify strategies for improvement across teams.
- Identify business opportunities and create business cases and financial models.
- Conduct VOC interviews, market research, and competitive analysis as a means to test and validate product features, improve customer satisfaction and support market growth.
- Support product marketing in the definition of product positioning – from market launch plans, pricing, and delivering key collateral content to marketing communications.
- Create written, data-based arguments and presentations to achieve buy-in from stakeholders
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with the appropriate updates on progress, vision, product roadmap, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in physical or life sciences, statistics or engineering discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, which includes 2-3 years of product management, product/solution marketing, or product commercialization.
- Experience with diagnostics and next-generation sequencing tests and processes preferred.
- Experience developing and managing regulated products for clinical and research use.
- Expertise and experience in the Life Sciences & Diagnostic industry preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team.
- Ability to understand technology and articulate customer value/benefit propositions.
- Strong project/process management skills required.
- “Hands-on”, likes to dive deep and solve problems, detail-oriented.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and sense of urgency.
- Self-starter, capability to identify and resolve problems independently.
- Strong computer skills in office applications (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel) and presentation tools (e.g., MS PowerPoint) required.
- Basic financial/economic modeling skills
- Proven excellence in both written and oral communications skill
- Proven organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Will consider scientific or technical project leads for candidates coming from research and development roles. Must have demonstrated applicable analytics, product development and/or project management skills and experience.
- Must be able to collaborate and interact effectively with individuals, and influence individuals, across functional areas and in team environments.
How to Apply
About Our Organization
Driven by the passion for elevating the science and utility of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly-growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for analyzing DNA. Our complex technology has been proven clinically and commercially in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for developing products with oncology applications.
The Natera team consists of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply for our work and each other. When you join Natera, you’ll work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the elite of the industry, you’ll be stretched and challenged, and take pride in being part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.