Sales Development Representative, US (Remote)
3600 Boston Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
PGDx is looking for a Sales Development Representative who will be responsible for lead generation and qualification across PGDx’s product and pharma services portfolio. The successful candidate will utilize the PGDx portfolio across both tissue and liquid biopsy applications, unique selling points to identify and qualify leads, initiate the sales process, and successfully promote the company’s products and services to meet commercial commitments. The primary objective of the position is to build strong relationships with customers via digital marketing, email and teleconference remotely. You will create a strategy for landscape assessment and sourcing new accounts, maintain data integrity with a CRM system, and work closely with Field Sales to maximize revenue..
- Manages the initial phases of the customer sales process for US accounts, sourcing and developing new customers and using our CRM database to contact existing customers via phone and email.
- Meets sales targets and be responsible for accurate forecasting, maintaining lead customer details, and up to date opportunity information gathered in the PGDx CRM database
- Engages with existing customers and qualified sales leads, coordinating with internal resources to address customer questions or objections, providing budgetary pricing, and working closely with the PGDx commercial team.
- Communicates key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities, which includes prospective customers
- Establishes and maintains strong, positive, productive relationships with customer accounts including product end-users, management and purchasing contacts
- Tracks and reports on all activities to management
- Potential to do occasional field visits as required to help advance opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Life Sciences, or related discipline. Postgraduate qualification preferred.
- 2 – 4 years of sales experience in Pharmaceutical sector, molecular, next generation sequencing and/or Oncology – Inside Sales experience advantageous
- Knowledge of genomics and the healthcare sector is an advantage
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate aptitude to grow career within PGDx
- Communication. Capable of communicating effectively across different business streams at PGDx
- Business Acumen. Able to bring a strong business and economic perspective to this function within PGDx.
- Adaptive Thinking. Provide creative and innovative solutions to our customers
- Collaboration. Adept at leveraging internal and external organizational resources
- Critical Thinking. Able to identify and challenge the assumptions underlying actions
- Organized. Able to prioritize and manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
How to Apply
Please submit applications (cover letter and resume) to [email protected]
About Our Organization
Personal Genome Diagnostics (PGDx) empowers the fight against cancer by unlocking actionable information from the genome. We are committed to developing a portfolio of regulated tissue-based and liquid biopsy genomic products for laboratories worldwide. PGDx was established by internationally-recognized cancer researchers Dr. Luis Diaz and Dr. Victor Velculescu, who are pioneers in the application of innovative genomic technologies for drug development and clinical practice.