1487 N 14TH AVE
Bozeman, MT 59715-3395
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Director of Operations & Marketing
Position Type: Non-Exempt
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels. As part of our marketing team, you will play a key role in communicating and strengthening the Golden Helix brand internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will maintain meticulous attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities in
a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The Marketing Coordinator performs sales, marketing, and administrative functions as outlined below. Also, the position provides support to senior management and other sales & marketing staff.
- Email marketing platform support and management
- Assist with the management of campaigns from planning to production, including brief development, ideation, channel recommendations, creative development, configuration implementation, and management.
- CRM maintenance and support
- Help the team coordinate centralized functions (i.e., campaign development and deployment, development of content marketing, event marketing, PR, website, etc.) to support marketing initiatives.
- Assist with the planning, execution, and implementation of the marketing strategy and plan, including campaigns, events, web, advertising, rich media, digital marketing, social media, sales tools, and PR.
- Ensure that the marketing calendar is developed and maintained regularly throughout the year to provide transparency for and create alignment with key stakeholders.
- Campaign performance reporting across all digital marketing efforts, providing insights and recommendations when possible.
- Ensure consistent branding and messaging across all communications.
- Work closely with other departments to develop compelling content that drives engagement.
- Assist with global tradeshow and conference coordination, including the booking of
- services, travel, etc.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
- Other tasks as required.
- Marketing/media/communications diploma or degree
- 2 years of previous marketing experience
- Experience or background in science would be considered an asset
- Basic scripting or programming a plus
- Must have strong understanding of SEO and SEM and how these practices drive revenue
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with marketing tools:
- CRM systems (Dynamics 365 a plus)
- Marketing automation platforms
- Website development – strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proficient in graphic design tools
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Occasional travel may be required