Sales Representative, Western US & Europe Territory
1487 North 14th Avenue
Bozeman, MT 59715
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Uncapped commission pay, insurance package, and 401(k) with a generous employer match. In addition to that, equity incentives are available.
- An exciting role at a professional, well-respected, and exciting company, staffed with highly-skilled, entrepreneurial colleagues, all while living in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- A chance to have a direct impact on the growth of our company and the leading-edge research of our customers.
We are looking for a savvy and polished quota-carrying sales rep to assist our Western US & Europe Area Director to manage a territory and generate revenue by selling Golden Helix products to new and existing customers. If you have business-to-business sales experience, are comfortable selling lab and enterprise-level software packages to smart and sophisticated customers, and want to work at an innovative, fast-paced company where you’ll have a major impact, this could be the right job for you.
As a member of the sales team, you will drive revenue by supporting the Area Director manage a territory and targeted accounts. You will have the opportunity to prospect within this territory, follow up with incoming leads and proactively contact customers to sell additional functionality or additional licenses, as well as generate referrals for new business. You will also have the opportunity to follow up with customers and prospects who attend marketing events, including webcasts, workshops, or tradeshows.
- Prospect into target accounts to identify new opportunities.
- Make a high volume of outbound phone calls (warm- and cold calls).
- Work closely with Area Director to expand relationships with existing customers.
- Use a consistent sales approach and techniques to qualify and close opportunities for the Golden Helix software suite.
- Log, track and maintain customer contact records in the CRM system.
- 3+ years of business-to-business inside sales (phone sales) experience. Previous experience selling scientific software or equipment strongly preferred.
- Proven track record to achieve and overachieve sales quota
- Exceptional prospecting skills
- The ability to handle dozens of opportunities in parallel
- Strong closing ability
- Savvy and polished – must be able to sell complex technical solutions to a sophisticated user base.
- Strong oral and written communication skills– all of your communication with customers will be via phone, Zoom, and email.
- Must be willing and able to quickly learn genetics and statistics domain knowledge.
Organized, self-motivated and results-driven.
How to Apply
About Our Organization
Golden Helix is a leader in analytics software tools geared towards the clinical genetic testing market and research institutions. Globally, we do business with hundreds of organizations. We have a strong record with major hospitals, testing labs, research organizations, the pharma industry as well as governments worldwide. Our business is growing, creating the need to expand our team.