Manufacturing Engineering Technician
10770 Wateridge Circle, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92121
TriLink BioTechnologies is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Technician to join our growing team. This role is responsible for providing daily support to sustaining efforts in a high throughput manufacturing environment. You will troubleshoot issues, coordinate, and perform preventative maintenance on mechanical, electrical, and fluidics systems within a quality system. You will also apply organic chemistry principles in troubleshooting manufacturing and equipment process issues.
- Coordinate scheduling between manufacturing and vendors to ensure preventative and unplanned maintenance is completed
- Operates and performs troubleshooting activities in compliance with the quality system
- Collects and audits data to maintain the engineering maintenance database
- Perform documented and undocumented maintenance activities
- Troubleshoots mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, fluidic, and optical equipment systems with minimal guidance
- Schedules maintenance and support with vendors
- Make suggestions for continuous improvement and cost savings
- Collaborates with other groups cross-functionally to manage support to achieve production goals
- Manage spare parts and lab supplies to support production areas
- Work with a team and individually to solve complex problems
- Execute multiple assigned activities in parallel to support production and engineering improvements
- High School or Associate Degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing setting - Pharma, Semiconductor, or GMP Experience is a plus
- Familiar with reading and interpreting vendor documentation as well as schematics
- Strong organizational skills needed
- Ability to use PC with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Flexibility to work a shift as defined by manufacturing schedules
TriLink BioTechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA, that offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink BioTechnologies is an EEO employer.
How to Apply
About Our Organization
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, offers mRNA and oligo solutions as comprehensive CDMO services and an expansive stocked menu - to accelerate research, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications. TriLink has paved the way with industry-leading technology, consistent high quality, and ready access to expert scientific support.